Saturday, October 25, 2008

dentists are not scary.

Had to get three fillings at the dentists earlier today because the cavities have been killing me slowly the past week.

Like most people, I dread going to the dentists because they seem scary, with the mask over their face, and those razor sharp tools that they always hold in their hands. So it's not a surprise that I've never ever been to a dentist before.

When the dentist injected anesthetic in my jaw, I whimpered a little. But now that it's over, I think the anesthetic is actually lebih one lor! My mom had to get hers done as well but how come he didn't inject anesthetic for her?

Anyway the process was okay, listening to the metal grinding on your teeth. And you have no idea what's going on. I could fall asleep if the dentist did not keep asking me to open my mouth wider. It wasn't painful at all, dunno ada kaitan with the anesthetics or what.

After it was over I could not feel my tongue. Half of it is numb. That was fun! When I drank water, only half of my tongue could feel the coldness sliding through. I tried out all sorts of food, just wanna know what's it like to eat food without the sense of taste.

First I ate those Fruit Plus sweets, it was like chewing on gum which has lost its flavour.

Then I tried some ginger powder my grandma likes to drink, and that resembles sand.

I ate chocolates with nuts, the chocolate was like gooey all over your mouth, nuts are just like... nuts.

Tried biscuits, it's like some crunchy chewing going on.

Rice is just sticky after you chew it.

Chilli sauce is sticky as well.

Egg tofu is really soft.


And I should stop procrastinating. Presentation on Tuesday! Haven't started, not even the slightest idea what I'm supposed to do.

Oh Mr Wonka. Please help me secure a good grade this term ok =_=

No comments: