Tuesday, October 14, 2008

yet another fangirl post. Shoo if you're not one.

Just watched the MV and uh... I preferred the preview ._. How come someone always dies in their MV?! The preview looks so intense, exciting and full of darkness, so I imagined it to have alot of MANLY fights and stuffs, but it's more or less the same as their previous MVs. And I certainly don't like that they always portray women as weaklings.

Guess I expected too much from the preview, and truthfully speaking, I am a teeny weeny little disappointed. Can't deny the fact that the boys are awesome hot, image-wise. Okay, so Jonghun got the kiss scene. Lucky boy. Poor girl though, will she get anti-fans from this? Primadonnas aren't exactly a bunch of matured people you know. Well not all.

The nuna JaeJin likes is really pretty! I liked her even from the DaeJangGeum days! JaeJin's acting improved a lot, but I don' think it's good enough. He seems to be unnatural at times. There's definitely more space to improve as an actor. HongKi and JongHun is good though, at least they seem natural and confident. Or maybe I'm being bias =X

Aiyar I'm critizing so much I don't sound like a Primadonna, but uh... Primadonnas who are seeing this -- all these are constructive criticism okay. I still love the boys. They're sizzling hot in the MV!


[MV Part 1] FT Island - HEAVEN + Loving You


[MV Part 2] FT Island - HEAVEN


Video credit: Mnet & jinnienomuyeppo@youtube


Side note: The FT Island thread on soompi is moving very fast these few days, although it's full of complaints, but everyone is spazzing like mad now. That's a good thing!

No comments: