Thursday, October 2, 2008

Number 1

My mum made me drink this really yucky soup. It's full of pork fats eewwwww. She keep telling me it's not fats, it's their ligaments, and ligaments are good for preventing some sort of I-forgot-what-sickness.

Hello you kidding me ah? I can differentiate pork fats and ligaments okay. Only when I scooped up a whole spoonful of pork skin+layer of fat she told me the truth. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Busted HAH! She knows very well I hate pork fats thats why she told me it's ligament.

And she keep telling me it would do me good to eat some fats because apparently I'm way too skinny. But too bad I'm only skinny upper-half. My bottom half is as heavy as... Hagrid. Whatever fats I eat just goes to the wrong place lah!

She persuaded me to drink it up and says that fats got no taste. It's just like eating jelly. That's the thing I hate about fats! They're like tasteless jelly, but superbly oily! Eurgh! OILY!!!!

I took an hour to finish that bowl of thing. With my mom hawking on me. Can't believe I finished that bowl of fats. I'M NOT ANEROXIC MOM! STOP MAKING ME EAT ALL THESE FATS!



What the hell. 8tv cut short SuJu's performance. They cut away Eeteuk's ab flashing as well. Public TV haih.

No comments: