Saturday, November 1, 2008

need. to. go. to. low. yat.

I purposely went to college 2 hours earlier yesterday to get some Baskin Robbins, but turns out KLCC doesn't have Baskin Robbins outlet!! Taulah aku, I can eat Baskin Robbins whenever I want, but I just feel like eating it with discount!! APALAH! wuwuwuuuuuuu ='(

And also, my mouse sudah mampus. It somehow double clicks when I only click it once, and sometimes it doesn't even click no matter how hard I click it. Geram grrrrrrrrrrrr!! I am so gonna get a new mouse soon. Meanwhile I'll just use my brother's mouse when he's not at home.

I've got youuuuuuuu under my skin


Chun Lee 3G-ing with Loo

Koreatown! from far =)

My dirty jeans

Terrer? Driving without steering!




What's in my bag. Can see the Grease VCD?

Timetable zzzzzzzzz

No comments: