Monday, November 10, 2008

HSM3

Ewwww GD, what the F is wrong with you?


Guess what I've been busy with these few days (and more to come)?

House chores BOO! Yeah we sacked our maid finally. She threatened us with a freaking knife. Where can keep her like that?!

And Dad is still pondering whether or not to hire a new one. He better say yes, cuz me and my mom can die doing all the work. I dreamt last night I have a new maid lor. When I woke up I was smiling somemore. Crazy not? That is how tired I am from doing all those work

Boring lecture. What to do? Makan lah! Satay ikan somemore =D

Some hotdog bought in the korean mart. Dunno lah, I feel so dirty when I was eating this. Macam unhygienic saja, cuz this can be eaten without cooking.
心理作用 (correct chinese character?)

kesian Wan Lu's pretty face kena blocked XD






Eh I dunno what model this car is, but it says VIP =) Diamond studded Toyota sign somemore. It might be a Proton Waja LMAO

Hehe doodled on the wasted DVD-R.
2PM 10jeom manjeome 10jeom!

Eh eh Chansung is in Kkokko Guan guang =) He's my age lar, how can he go for blind dates like that? And I hate Gil for bullying maknae GRRR!

Sudah 6pm. Ciao MuBank starting =) Must watch before doing assignment!

No comments: