Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 2

Here's the continuation...

Day 2 - Press Conference (28-03-2008)

Okay, FT Island's press conference was held in Izzi Restaurant, Bukit Bintang, and was supposed to start 11.30 am. We had to register ourselves by 10.30 am, including the media partners.


Izzi restaurant


My press conference pass

So I went to Izzi together with Jel at the appointed time and waited for FTI to arrive. Kelly was already there, sitting with 2 Taiwanese fans. A lot of media were already there as well, and all of us just sat there and waited.


Took this while waiting for FTI to arrive

The air conditioner wasn't working, the room was hot and stuffy, and filled with people. 11.30am came and went, and still no sign of FTI. However, while I was waiting, I heard HongKi's laugh (I think they were practicing what to say probably) (no wait, I could've been hallucinating) (but Jel heard it as well!).

Okay, anyways, FTI finally showed up at 12.30pm. I was so relieved to see JongHun finally, cuz he was stuck in customs the night before and came out only around 3-4am. And wow, the sight of JongHun totally swept me off my feet. He was so much better looking in person! Now I understand why they were complaining they're not photogenic! And I got to see all of them clearer than yesterday, since it was really chaotic in the airport.


FTI entering the press con area. Everyone else went forward and stood up.

Wei Lin was kind enough to lend me her camera for the day =) I was seated in the back, therefore I couldn't really take nice and clear pictures. Furthermore, the photogs all went forward and blocked my view, so it's pointless taking pictures of their backs anyway. I just waited till everyone had settled down then only I took pictures ^^ But uh.. all the pictures I took were blur, luckily the videos turned out okay =)

Apart from the faulty air conditioner, the microphones weren't working as well. So the boys had to answer those questions without microphones. Pathetic, right? What kind of press conference is this? ._. The press conference was only half an hour long I guess, and the MC didn't even let the media ask questions. What the ...?

And me, being such an attention seeker, I managed to let the boys take notice of me while they were doing their interview HAHA! *couldn't resist being fangirly*
When everyone was sitting down and taking notes of the interview, guess what I'm doing.
- I'm the only one standing up and clicking my camera away. Very obvious heh!
- Plus I'm wearing another super colourful and body fitting outfit again! LOL I love myself in times like these~
- And I have short red hair (my red hair must be pretty obvious, thanks to the lightings positioned above me), and I'm tall [HAHA!]
- I kept fanning myself, touching my neck, forehead, rolling up my sleeves, then roll them down again while I took pictures LOL
- As I was seated in the back, I was free to move around without interfering anyone =)

It paid off! Each one of them really looked at me! MUAHAHAHA!! But I couldn't get too fangirly with all the press around la. Have to take care of my image also. So I just pretended like nothing happpened and continued taking pictures. I was really happy inside =D Everytime one of them looked my way my heart will beat faster (haha, what to do? I'm a helpless fan girl ma =D)

Fast forward. Press con ended, time for photo session. I went forward as well. Too bad I was too late, JongHun and me were separated by 1.5metres apart I think? HAHA! Nevermind, it was still close anyway =) Just not as close as the person in front of me. The organisers gave the boys a wau each, and HongKi pressed it onto his face like a mask. Wanted a take a picture but he was too fast for me. And JongHun played his wau like a paper aeroplane, Jel told me. I missed that moment damn!

I don't remember everything that happened, but one thing is etched in my mind forever. I humiliated JongHun - not on purpose! Wuuuwuwuwuwu~ ='( As fans of FT Island will know, JongHun is known for um.. being awkward, cheesy, a dork, call it whatever you want. And when the media requested FTI to pose for them, guess what JongHun did.

Yea the one on the far right is JongHun ._. Him and his awkward pose. Something slipped out of my tongue when I saw that, I was just so used to saying that, I didn't even realize I said it until I did. I said "SWEAT!" really loudly =( ARGH! JongHun looked embarassed and stopped doing his funny pose right away. And I was just right in front of him. Even the MC on the far corner heard me! The MC asked the media to forgive them since they're still new in this industry, therefore they don't know how to pose yet! I felt so bad for JongHun I could die on the spot! Someone kill me please! RAHHHH!!!


I managed to get this on video, but I stopped recording at the exact moment I said SWEAT. I was so shocked I forgot to record JongHun's reaction after I said that >.< I still feel guilty till now. Sorry JongHun! 미안해 종훈아~ ㅠ ㅠ I don't know if I should cry or laugh over this ._.

I can't really remember anything else because this memory of JongHun is so goddamn unforgettable !! Lemme try to recall.. Oh! I remember one.

I was standing in front of JongHun and JaeJin, and JaeJin was looking at me in my eyes for who-knows-how-long. He was really good looking la =D I was contemplating whether should I take a picture of him looking at me, since he might turn his head away the next moment. So I just stood and looked back at him, but he did not turn his head away! And I waited, and he's still looking at me. I smiled at him and gave him a little nod, he smiled back. WOOOO ok I made up my mind when he smiled. I whipped out my camera and he turned his head away the moment he saw it =_= [@#$^&%*(#~%@&!!!] What la JaeJin! Smile for my camera la woi! What for you wanna turn your beautiful face away!

After everything was over, the boys went inside and we were allowed to take pictures of the banner. Clumsy me almost fell over and knocked the banner down ._. Luckily I regained balance on time. Wonder what would happen if I really fell. FT Island was just behind the banner, accepting interviews. They would probably be O_O at me and thinking how clumsy can this girl get.

We ate some of the refreshments the organisers provided and I got to see glimpses of MinHwan behind the banner. We left Izzi around 1.30pm and saw some stalkers waiting outside Izzi. Wanted to join them stalking, but have something else to do, so I have to ditch the idea lor. We ended up lepak-ing around Sg Wang until 4pm then went off to do our stuffs. I should've waited there la! FT Island came out around 2pm! ARGH!

Yea, I think that's it for Day 2 =) The happiest day in their 4 day trip in Malaysia. (For me)

No comments: