Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 3

Day 3 - Birthday Party + Fan Signing Session (29.03.2008)

BIRTHDAY PARTY

Woke up together with Jel around 6am, since we have to be at the Party House by 8am to set up our booth. I wore this super striking neon yellow t-shirt on purpose since I know I'll need it to catch the boys' attention =) Lousy Party House and lousy 'booth' (read: table). Blah I don't even wanna elaborate more on that. FT Island were supposed to arrive at 10.30am but they arrived around 3.15pm. During the 8am till 3pm wait all of us (fan reps and PRIs alike) just mingled around with each other and did nothing much. zzzzzz

Finally we saw the boys arrive in their car and us fan reps just got ready at our booths. I was peering into their not-so-heavily-tinted car for signs of JongHun and met MinHwan's eyes looking at me and mouth agape. Okay the 막내 got me happy again =) I must keep up dressing so colourful-ly next time!

I forgot who got out of the car first, but I do remember JaeJin's look when he got out. He had this really heart-wrenching expression on his face, as if he couldn't believe the place he was in. I turned my face away, and then I saw JongHun. BAM! He took my breath away. again. 帅到!!

Then I heard Kelly and Geral say 감사합니다! We actually planned it beforehand to say it together but I forgot ._. Anyway, JongHun was just in front of me when he replied 안영하세요 to them. HAHA more reasons for me to drool. He was so tall O_O and his voice is so deep and sexy =P Too bad he was wearing sunnies, can't get to see his eyes up close.

Fast forward. We got in the venue and waited for FT Island to appear. Everyone sang birthday songs and FT Island appeared. All fans went crazy and screamed. At this point I realized they wouldn't notice me even though I was seated just behind the sponsors, because there were simply too many fans! Ok I need Plan B. And I got one on the spot. My hoodie from my super striking neon yellow t-shirt! =) The moment I put it on JongHun spotted me straightaway AHAHAHA~ OKlah he was wearing sunnies so I don't know if he was looking at me, but he turned his face my way and stared for quite some time la. So I'll just be thick-skinned and make myself happy =)

Self-introducing time. WonBin was first. The moment he opened his mouth to talk everyone around screamed. except for me. And I actually recoiled because I couldn't stand the screaming. One thing I don't like about fangirls is their screaming (Although I'm guilty of it as well. sometimes. =P). And JongHun looked my way at that moment. He pointed to HongKi and HongKi looked over as well. And he smirked. Thinking back of it, I think it must have been pretty obvious. Everyone around me was standing up and cheering, and in the midst of them, a person wearing a yellow hoodie was backing away. TSK TSK I hope they're not thinking that I'm an unsupportive fan =( because I did scream when it was JongHun's turn to talk. And I was the one who shouted back "I LOVE YOU TOO!" when he said "I Love You!" XD

Don't have anything much to boast talk about anymore during the birthday party cuz there are already a lot of other fancams floating around the Net which captured better stories and images than my memory can serve me.

FT Island left the venue after around 15 minutes and us fan reps bolted out using our booth as an excuse =) Jel got a wave from HongKi and I got one from MinHwan LOL. Couldn't spot JaeJin and JongHun in the car =( Kelly got a handshake from WonBin and the rep from loveft-i touched WonBin's muscle I think O_O Don't really remember. You see, us Malaysians are so well behaved, we don't touch touch around although we want to [HAHA!] Nolah, if I have the chance of course I will =D They then took off to Cineleisure for their fan signing event, and MinHwan waved goodbye to us from the car. Yes, the 막내 again =) It's always him!

After waiting for more than 7 hours, was it worth it? Maybe to some. I blame it on myself for having no camera and also for having lousy seats. Fortunately, there are some generous and selfless Primadonnas who has nice pictures and doesn't mind sharing it with us. And I'm gonna post my fav ones here!


Love this picture the most because it's JongHun! it's so HQ


Glad to see HongKi fooling around like how we know him


Like this because it's so clear and it's JongKi! <3


Smiling away so happily....




It's not a clear picture, but it seems like he's waving towards the camera yea? =)


My angel =P HAHA




This picture ada "feel" to it


____________________________________________________________

FAN SIGNING

Rushed to Cineleisure on taxi, when we got there it was packed! So proud of Malaysian FTI supporters! At least FT knows they've got a lot more fans here in Malaysia, not only those from the airport and birthday party!

I have nothing much to say here, since I was in the very last row, and I did not have the opportunity to even have their signatures, so no stories to tell. I have pictures to share though =)


Forgot where I got this picture from


Like how HongKi looks in here =)


JongHun's expression!! <3


All of them seems happy ^^







____________________________________________________________


Day 4 - Concert + After Concert Party + Departure

Concert canceled, therefore no after concert party as well. So I just waited at Sunway Amphtitheatre until 10.30pm, and then went back home to cry =)

Did not go to airport to see them off. The biggest regret of the year! >.< It's over anyway. Memories will stay forever =)

And now we have to worry about the aftermath.................

No comments: