Sunday, August 23, 2009

I need a non smudge eye-liner!

Gaaah I have 4 eyeliners in my make up drawer but all 4 are useless damn it! I have one each from Revlon, Loreal, Silkygirl and Elianto. I just realized this, all my eyeliners are in brown =_= Oh and apparently my mascara is in brown too. Not a big fan of black huh, I didn't even know it until now. And I thought I have at least one black eyeliner somewhere. Guessed I threw it away...

Anyway back to the topic. Introduce me some eye liners you people use please? First requirement NO SMUDGE! Preferably drugstore price and I only know how to use pencil, so yeah, choices are pretty limited. Right, now I remember, the black eyeliner I had was ink, that's why I threw it.

By the way I think some of you are gonna say try waterproof eyeliners, but they still smudge so yeah. I think it's the oil(?idunno?) in my eye creases that makes it smudge.


intro intro pls pls! If you read this but are too lazy to reply then you are not a friend. hmph.



P/S: Yan Sin happy birthday! =)
you are exempted from answering the above question if you feel like it!

No comments: