Monday, June 1, 2009

Oops I Did It...!

Since forever, I have always talked to myself when I was alone. ALL OF YOU would not know this because, I repeat - I talk to myself only when I am alone. If any of you were with me, naturally I would talk with you. Makes sense, doesn't it?

You may wonder how I talk to myself. Surprisingly, I can talk more when I'm alone. I actually do role playing, and talk everyone's part out. I even talk in different voices sometimes. Yeah I can hear you shouting,


SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER!

with finger pointing somemore.


But no, I'm perfectly normal thanks. It's just... something I do? I do it when I'm in the kitchen washing plates, when I'm watching TV, when I'm walking on the street, basically just when I'm alone lah!

Some time ago, a lady guest went on Star Golden Bell. And I found out that she does it too! She can even act out as many as 5 characters in one shot. I just role play around 2 or 3, at most. After seeing her, I guessed I'm not so weird after all.


Anyway something which I think is embarassing happened today. I got on a taxi at the train station, while the driver was waiting for other passengers (so the fella can collect a few person's fare with just one journey. It's an ingenious method actually, the driver can save petrol/gas cost and earn more money this way, while the passengers save cab fare because the drivers charge you less than the usual amount.)

Okay back to the topic, there was already another guy sitting in the front passenger seat, so I got into the passenger seat behind. The driver was somewhere gossipping with friends la. A few moments later, I forgot about the guy's existence, cuz he was just so still and quiet sitting there. He did not even fidget or anything.

And then, a white luxury car passed by. (don't ask me what car. I don't know. I barely know the difference between estima and alphard.) You know white cars lah, they get dirty easily right. But this car was so 반짝반짝 shiny and clean, it blings!

I just had to admire the car aloud. I didn't even realize what I was saying until I've said it.

I said, "Eh not bad. What a bright and shiny car!" or something along the lines of that.
In my head I went "fuck, what did I just do".

The worst thing was, the guy in front actually replied me. I forgot his reply, but I do remember staring at him in horror. I guess I was horrified at myself, for I was talking to myself unconsciously!

No comments: