Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hello!

I visited my babysitter the other day and she handed me tons of pictures. Relics of my time with her. When I reached home, I looked at other pictures from my past. Thought I'd share it with you people =) Have a nice laugh at my silliness!


I think I look like an ang moh kid in here. Maybe it's the beanie.

And my hair colour has always been different since I was born. There's proof here okay. See it's not jet black one. By the way, I hope I'm licking on candy and not some stone I found on the floor.

Heh. Wannabe star. Damn sensitive to cameras.

Drama queen? =)

I always wore dress. Thanks to my babysitter lah, who bought them for me. Sadly I'm more to jeans now. And I don't smile like this for pictures anymore. Unless it's a candid shot.

Some performance during concert with Miss Poongku! One of the very few teachers which I can remember by their name. Was this junior 1 or 2?

Everyone looks so darn cute right. Aren't you guys glad I have these pictures =)

I showed my mom this and she said Jel looks so mature for a 10 year old ._.

Eh don't bother the face I drew on cuz I was childish and he was a freak.

Okay, I'm not a kid anymore, but this is one of the only pictures I have with my Japanese sensei. Edward sensei, I forgot most of Japanese sudah! Wasuretaimasu? Wasurete? TAN YEE IAN! Correct not?

No comments: