Sunday, May 24, 2009

colours and nightmares

I've been having nightmares for 2 consecutive nights. On any normal day I wouldn't be spooked out, but what makes them scary is the people in it.


The day before yesterday, I dreamt walking into my room, and saw JongHun (yeah, FT Island Choi JongHun) sitting in a corner, back facing me and hands holding a pair of scissors. I heard the snip-snap sound of the scissors and the floor was filled with bits of photos that were far beyond damage. The room was extremely bright, not by sunlight, more like artificial brightness (as if everything was white) but still eerie.

Then, JongHun turned and I saw in his hands a familiar picture which had been scratched and cut violently. He threw it aside and took another photo. I looked around my room and saw that the photos of FT that I stuck on my wall were all gone... and I realize with a sudden shock that he's brutally damaging his own pictures. OMFGWTFISTHIS?!

*****

Yesterday night, I dreamt I was on a plane with no destination, and Super Junior (all 13 of them) were on the same flight. They're not even my favourite boyband in the world, why would I dream of them?! But I guess that's a good thing, because the plane crashed and everyone died. If it was FT or 2PM or even Big Bang in the plane, I dunno... I would cuss in sleep I guess.

Anyways, there were survivors lah. Me (of course), and Siwon (!) and a few other unknowns. Other 12 members of SuJu, dead. Even in my subconscious state Siwon is still my favourite huh? Eh I'm not making this up, it's true leh, I really had this dream. And then uh, Siwon went solo, cuz no more SuJu mah, all dead already. The weird thing is, I don't remember anything about me in this dream, only Siwon.

Oh wait, I guess this is not considered a nightmare, since Siwon is not dead.


Eh any SuJu fans reading this, it's just a dream okay. Relax, I like SuJu too. Just not as much as 2PM and FT.

No comments: