Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I don't get it. What's the use of making law when you know there will be loopholes?

And also. Don't you miss pictures of pwetty pwetty boys in my posts? ME TOO! Haha okay you said no, I get it. I am always, constantly broke, but I have a feeling I will be more than broke by the end of this month. Ooh and I just watched Twilight (yes, again) to satisfy the fangirl in me. And I still have no idea where to watch it online... AND Kinokuniya finally has the movie cover of the book! Didn't get it though, I want the original cover.

shit. this is becoming a very random post ._.


Current wallpaper

Was watching Starking with mom the other day, and when I minimized the player she was shocked to see all these men sleeping on the floor and instantly demanded to know how come I have pictures of boys sleeping so... peacefully, or should I say open? She didn't believe me when I told her these are celebrities, because *quote* mereka tak ada image *end of quote*

aigoo my omma is so funny la. she thinks people are just born to be stars.

No comments: