Wednesday, April 1, 2009

feels like insomnia... aaaah~

Aiyar I have so many catching up to do lah! I downloaded too many movies and series and they're taking up too much space(again)!! Have to watch them and then decide which ones to delete and which ones to keep. Stupid hectic college semester. Can't believe it, it's like I've barely started the semester and now it's the finals already OMG I hate short semesters. See I've been so busy I did not update my blog. No lah I'm lazy actually.

Lemme show you why I've been so busy recently. Get ready for your computer to laaaaaag!

Okay first I went to eat Nando's. Haha nolah that's not why I'm busy. Just wanted to show you the very delicious chicken. Looks nice kan?


I went to the recording studio for Project Laugh (Yao Ni Hao Xiao). I think it's gonna be aired on NTV7 soon. Not sure what time though. Probably weekends.

See!! Gurmit Singh! He's really friendly and funny.
And very much like Phua Chu Kang in person too.
Recognize him anot?
Director always busy one. During break time always listening to phone or taking random pictures with his SLR.
We did 2 recordings in one day. Damn tiring can. We entered the studio in afternoon and went back home around 8 or 9.
I think alot of people watched Money No(not?) Enough 2 right? She's the girl who danced ballet one leh... But lost in the end lah.
Some Malaysian artists we normally see in commercials and local dramas. They're so tall and pretty, unfair =(
Maklumlah this is a candid shot. See my face also know lah. But anyway, my point is... 10jeom manjeome 10jeom! Teeheeheee =) I have a better picture actually, but I like this scrunched up face of mine. Weird huh. Looks natural ma.

And of course, a picture with Director Neo! He gave me thumbs up =)




Project Laugh aside, I've been doing a PSA for my assignment. To promote the college. Sounds pro anot? TV production leh. Cheap budget one lah. No budget actually =P


We (me and group members) spent a hell lot of time on it man. So proud I can cry a river. 2nd most touching moment this year after the blood donating event.
The members at work.

Busy editing parts and joining them together, while discussing about which transitions and the whatnots to use.
Mac Computer. Looks nice, but not practical. Cannot accommodate more than 3 screens/images in a frame. Lags like hell. Referring to the ones in my college.
Cameo appearence by Chin Chye. Yes his name is pronounced as cincai, the suibian lah that cincai. Never seen his parents before but I give them kudos for their humour.
We worked till so late everyday that by the time I got on the train back home it was already empty. Void of humans. wuuuuu~ The first time I've been on an empty train (and mind you, I take trains on an almost daily basis).



By the way, saw this car with the huge Liverpool emblem on it when we were shooting one of our scenes. No I'm not a Liverpool fan. Just so happen I was wearing red.
And to prove I'm no Liverpool fan, I take pictures with yellow creatures too okay. The yellow man from Digi. Haha he's kind of scary looking from near.



Something random. My mom makes a very nice model =)


I wanna go to Melaka again! Last week because of qingming the cousins had to rush back to Singapore =( Melaka seems like a nice place to backpack travel. Lots of beautiful stuffs to take pictures of.

And yeah, I think I will stop for now. Posted enough for a month I think =X

No comments: