Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's not a dream

I was sitting alone in the park near my house just now, enjoying the weather, while eating my yoghurt. An hour or so passed, I remained seated and listening to songs from my handphone speaker.

Not long after, I heard motorbikes, and saw two Malay guys riding on one each, flying at terrifying speed (note: it's a housing area). They looked dangerous to me, so I tried to remain as inconspicuous as possible, trying not to move too much, and I paused the songs too.

No use lor, both of them saw and eyed me, but they were going too fast to stop, so they went straight ahead and I lost them in the corner. They were still eyeing me when they turned, so I think it's time I get running back home.

As I was at the junction, I heard the motorbikes again. OMFG they came back for me. I was scared shit. I saw them eyeing the place I seated a moment ago, and then started scanning places nearby while still on their motorbikes. I hid behind this huge tree (Thank god for trees with big trunks!) and luckily there were bushes and I was wearing green.

They were circling the place, and I was circling the tree to avoid them. I was still two streets away from my house, too far to dash home =( At length, they probably thought I was gone, and went off howling with laughter. After making sure they're not coming back I really RAN RAN RAN as fast as I could back home, and kept craning my neck to check every few seconds.

I'm safe at home now thank you. What the hell was I thinking when I was sitting alone in the park?

No comments: